Dubrovnik Sights And Attractions
Historical sights in Dubrovnik | Museums & galleries | Dubrovnik attractions | What to see in Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls
A series of defensive stone walls of Dubrovnik.
Dubrovnik Cable Car
The best view of the entire Dubrovnik area!
Palace that used to serve as the seat of the Rector of the Republic of Ragusa.
The only openmarket inside Old Town.
Church of St. Savior
A small votive church located in Dubrovnik's Old Town.
Onofrio’s Fountain Dubrovnik
Big Onofrio's Fountain is a sixteensided container with a cupola.
St. Blaise Church
The Church of St. Blaise, patron saint of the city of Dubrovnik.
One of the most important architectural parts of Dubrovnik.
The palace has served a variety of public functions.
In 1872, the Patriotic Museum was founded in Dubrovnik; in the middle of 1873, the first museum display was made in the commune building.
The Church of the Holy Annunciation & Icon Museum
Serbian Orthodox church in Dubrovnik.
Beautiful instances of harmonious and functional fortification architecture.
St. Ignatius Church
This urban complex many find to be the most representative Baroque example in Dubrovnik.
The oldest Sefardic synagogue still in use today in the world.
The Maritime Museum
The Maritime Museum was founded in 1949.
Museum of Croatian War of Independence
Located on the ground floor of the Imperial fort on Srđ mountain.
Often called "Dubrovnik's Gibraltar".
The Ethnographic Museum has its origins in the collection of traditional culture.
Minčeta stands high above rest of Dubrovnik.
Revelin was built as a detached fortress providing additional protection.
Cultural History Museum
The origins of the Museum go back to 1872.
The Franciscan Church and Monastery
A large complex belonging to the Order of the Friars Minor.
Museum of Modern Art
The Museum of Modern Art Dubrovnik was founded in 1945.
St. John’s Fortress
One of the key forts in the Dubrovnik City walls defence.
A Roman Catholic cathedral in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Gornji Ugao Tower
One of many fortresses in Dubrovnik.