7 easy steps to a fresh make up routine that will keep your face glowy and glam but protected and nurtured throughout the whole day – and night. Summer has arrived in full force and our usual make up routine might be a tad too heavy for a hot beach day. You can find our Anamarija on Instagram!
Here are some easy steps to keep your face fresh on-the-go:
- Apply your usual moisturizer to keep your face hydrated and protected from ageing effects caused by the sun’s rays.
- To give a light coverage apply a light layer of any tinted moisturizer that has an SPF factor. (I used the one by the Balm in Fair/Medium shade)
- Make your face glow by lightly applying a creamy highlighter. Avoid using powders to give your skin space to breathe.
- Dab lightly with a wet Beauty Blender to set the moisturizer and the highlighter.
4.5. BONUS STEP: Spray your Beauty Blender with a fixing spray prior to dabbing to fix the two creamy products in place.
- Apply a layer of waterproof mascara and set your eyebrows with a tinted brow mascara (Preferably waterproof. I used Brow Artist by L’Oreal).
- For your cheeks to look slightly pinched and rosy dab some cheek tint pomade using your fingers
- To keep your lips safe from drying out and to keep them fresh and hydrated and add a touch of shine – apply a balm that has an SPF factor. (I used Carmex in Cherry)
And there it is! A glowy, natural look, for all skin types. It will keep your beautiful face protected, nurtured and of course – made up. This look is waterproof and sun-proof! And please remember – makeup is there for us to play with and enjoy! Thank you for reading, see you soon!