Well, we’re here to tell you that this country is absolutely incredible. The beautiful people, postcard-perfect beaches and relaxing lifestyle is hard to beat anywhere in the world. But Croatia is so much more than just a beautiful country, so here you go with 22 Reasons Why Life is Better in Croatia.
- There is about 1200 islands !
- You won’t find a more beautiful sea.
- The culture.
- Everyone owns a scooter. Or dates someone with a scooter.
- The spectacular secret beaches
- The national parks
- You’ll finally learn how to drink. Like Croatian.
- The Mountains
- Croatians are so cool and they made the White House. (Actually, It’s made of Croatian stone, so we had to mention that, just in case. Even though this is definitely a legit reason why you should live in Croatia. Or White House.)
- Summer Festivals
- The food
- And some more food.
- Yep, the streets have that Game of Thrones flavour.
- The football team and the crazy fans.
- The animal life
- The clean rivers and so much drinkable water
- The stuff they show on the News. Daily.
- The history
- The music is quite something in Croatia.
22. You can live with your parents…Well…Forever. (and no one will judge you)
BTW. If you’re interested in life in Croatia, you should definitely consider going for one of the best Adriatic sea cruises, which will give you a glimpse at some of the most precious places this country has to offer.